- Type Permanent
- Salary US$100000 - US$125000 per annum + competitive
- Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you looking to move into a highly strategic role within a global medical device organization? Do you strive in collaborative environments? If so, I may have the answer for you.
My client, a global medical device organization, is a looking for a Quality Manager to join their organization. This individual will have the opportunity to drive efficiency through the quality systems and help drive supplier quality initiatives.
This is a growth position with the ability to work closely with site-level leaders and global leaders.
Among others, this Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing their team
- Driving efficiency through the quality systems around NCMR, CAPA, document control and internal auditing
- Working with the supplier quality program around reassessing suppliers and driving performance within current suppliers
The most ideal candidate would have the following requirements:
- B.S. in Engineering or Life Science
- Minimum of 10 years in a QA role
- Minim of 5 years in a people management role
If you are looking to join a cohesive, collaborative leadership team. Please apply directly to this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.