Currently working with a well-established dynamic SME with global supply chains and a wide portfolio of market leading own brand and distribution products who are looking for quality operations manager. The position has a lead role in QMS and regulatory standards applicable in the UK and Global markets as well a management responsibility for overseeing all Customer Service, Warehouse and Logistics and Finance functions. The company currently has some exciting growth plans across the Globe including Europe and North America.
As the quality operations manager your responsibilities would be:
- Maintaining and developing the QMS System
- Developing and implementing GS1 and PEPPOL in line with NHS Timelines
- Ensuring up to date and accurate registrations with MHRA, FDA and other National Regulatory Pathways
- Assisting product launches and developments by ensuring regulatory compliance and managing supporting data such as PMS, testing and validation records and certification.
- Providing management support with the CS Team to ensure Trade and UK/Global customers are properly supported.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with supply chain to forecast demand and create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Ensure the adequacy, safety and maintenance of physical resources within the office and warehouse
- Develop and maintain safe working practices throughout the company to ensure safety of all staff, customer and suppliers
- Develop and maintain suitable and robust IT systems required to support the business operations
As the quality operations manager you will have the following experience:
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and markets represented in appropriate technical or professional qualifications
- An understanding of the principles of quality management and systems including appropriate qualifications and experience
- An understanding and experience of operations management, human resource management, budgets and strategy
If you are interested in this position and feel that you relevant experience to make an impact in this role please apply below or contact Gavin Johal at Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales