My key client is currently undergoing a massive expansion and is growing their current presence in Ireland. They are looking for an experienced Quality Services and Improvement Manager.
This Japanese owned pharmaceutical company is based in Dublin and is named in the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The Quality Services and Improvement Manager is a key member of the Quality team at the Dublin manufacturing site reporting directly to the Site Quality Head.
In particular, the Quality Services and Improvement Manager is responsible for defining the strategic direction of the Quality Department, particularly focusing on Continuous Improvement (Agile) and Quality Culture activities.
The responsibilities of the Quality Services and Improvement Manager include:
- Defining and monitoring strategic objectives for the Quality function in line with site and Global Quality objectives.
- Leading change and continuous improvement for the Quality function.
- Actively participating in the site Agile programme as a Quality representative.
- Defining and leading innovation projects within Quality and participating in site innovation projects.
- Leading the Lab Excellence programme and participating in Lab Excellence activities.
- Leading the site Quality Culture programme and participating in Global Quality Culture activities.
- Primary Degree in a scientific discipline
- Yellow Belt and Green Belt training is desirable
- Black belt training is an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Continuous Improvement / Agile role
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please contact me for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales