- Type Contract
- Salary US$15 - US$23 per hour
- Location Fridley, Minnesota
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance
Are you a self-starter interested in working with a multitude of unique products? Are you interested in playing a key role within a rapidly growing company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, leading provider of custom Swiss components for medical, aerospace, and commercial industries, is actively searching for a Quality/Manufacturing Inspector to join its team in Fridley, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and pay is $15-$23 per hour. They are looking for a Quality/Manufacturing Inspector will supervise the machine shop floor and calibrate/inspect the CMM machines.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Perform first piece and product inspections as necessary for Value Streams.
- Tracking of items within the calibration system and coordinating outside calibration of measuring and test instrumentation and or conducting internal documentation audits.
- Identifies process/product discrepancies and communicates them through the non-conformance procedure.
- Perform evaluation of returned goods to verify integrity as requested by the Material Review Board (MRB).
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as an inspector
- Must have experience working in a machine shop environment
- Experience with CMM, visual comparators, and other inspection equipment operation
- Experience working in an ISO 9000 regulated environment, such as, aviation/aerospace or medical device industries is a plus
The Quality/Manufacturing Inspector is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Fridley, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.