- Type Permanent
- Location Longford, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
A global pharmaceutical and medical device company based in Longford, are looking for a Quality Specialist to join their growing team.
Reporting directly to the Deputy Plant Manager, you will be responsible in assisting with the running of the entire QMS.
As Quality Specialist you will be responsible for;
- Managing the CAPA System
- Compiling metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of the QMS
- Managing NCR System
- Review of records establishes through NCR's, Deviations, CAPA's and complaints
- Internal and External Audits
- Participation in cross-functional risk assessments
- Support Lab Activities
Education and Requirements
- 3 years' experience working in a Quality Function within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Quality System Requirements
- Auditing experience is an advantage
***Excellent benefits package and salary on offer with this role, including a 4 day work week***
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales