The QA Systems Executive is responsible for the coordination of key Quality Systems related activities within the Quality Systems group and for varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager. Some key tasks and responsibilities are outlined below
What you will be doing?
- Supervisory duties for Quality Systems personnel within the Quality Systems group.
- Provide oversight and management of elements of the Quality Management System (QMS), which includes, but not limited to, change control, deviations, CAPAS, documentation, supplier quality management and GMP training.
- Provide oversight and management of the supplier approval program and the external audit schedule.
- Participate in the internal Audit
- Develop and write SOP & Controlled Documents
- A minimum of 10 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a people management role is desirable.
- Experience working in finished product pharmaceuticals/biologics, including analytical chemistry, quality assurance, quality control, development, and/or manufacturing areas.
- Thorough understanding of quality systems and cGMP's.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline.
For immediate consideration apply with an up to date CV.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more info.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales