R&D Animal Nutritionist
- Type Permanent
- Salary transport
- Location Singapore
- Sectors R&D
R&D Animal Nutritionist, Companion Animals
Location: Singapore Type: Permanent
A global leader within the consumer and petcare industry is looking to fill the role of a R&D Nutritionist Specialist. This role will be responsible for working driving innovations, extending scientific understanding to cross functional stakeholders and drive the R&D strategy.
- Establishes a collaborative relationship with Research scientists within the company in order to leverage research findings in our products.
- Creates, adapts and delivers nutrition and veterinary science training and presentation materials for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviews product claims with Legal and Regulatory personnel and writes dossiers to support claims for competitive/regulatory challenges.
- Ensures necessary documentation is maintained within the department to meet and substantiate label compliance standards, statements of nutritional adequacy, and advertising or promotional claims.
- Maintains and improves upon the communications between R&D and external contacts
- Supports Application Group in Technical Assistance projects - advise on trial design, interpretation of results, ingredients & premix nutritional advice.
- M.S. in Animal Nutrition
- A minimum of three years' experience
- Advanced food and/or ingredient processing experience
- A PhD in Food Science or Nutrition or advanced degree in veterinary science is not compulsory but beneficial
- Experience with working with cross-functional teams and comfortable with working with cross cultures
License No: 09C5506 Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017