- Type Permanent
- Salary Bonus
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors R&D
Role: R&D Engineer
Location: Galway Benefits:
Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, Yearly Bonus, Flexible working hours.
- Develop products, materials, processes, or equipment for medical device products in the treatment of heart disease.
- Under limited supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, and materials.
- Develops new ideas and technologies within an assigned product area.
- May co-ordinate activities of a number of technicians in an assigned phase of a development project.
- Interfaces with Marketing, Operations, Quality Assurance, vendors and possibly physicians.
- Defines, prototypes, clinically tests and transfers new product to production.
- Participates in design review and designing products and processes for fabrication.
- Develops production equipment and process improvements and innovations and is responsible for cost improvement programs.
* Bachelor or Masters in Engineering/ Science degree or technical field degree.
* 2+ years relevant experience as an R&D Engineer in the Medical Devce industry.
Would you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity or seeing the full job spec? If so I would be happy to discuss it further with you at any time.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales