R&D Engineer Risk
- Type Contract
- Location Sligo, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
My client, a leading medical device company based in Sligo are looking for a Quality Engineer to work alongside the R&D Department.
Role: Quality Engineer
Contract Length: 6 month contract
The ideal candidate will work as part of Design Production, have experience in Risk Assessment and be involved in revision of design history files. The ideal candidate should have experience in DFMEA/PFMEA, as they will be assessing how the device is performing, and continuously assess its performance.
They're currently looking to hire a Quality Engineer for an initial 6 month contract. They want a hands on contractor who is looking for opportunities long term.
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the development & review all test methods alongside the production team, Design development & identifying gaps in the design process.
* Validation of test methods to meet product specific requirements
* Develop & implement risk tools to identify & reduce risk
* Develop analysis for new/legacy products
* Provide training for product development teams
* Analyse & investigate products to continuously improve overall product quality
* Determine/measure repeat-ability & reproductability
* Level 7 Qualification or Diploma in Science/Engineering
* 5+ years working in a medical device environment
* Knowledge of GMP requirements
* DFMEA/PFMEA experience is essential
* Experience with test methods
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales