- Type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
A leading provider of human and animal generic pharmaceutical products are now seeking a R&D Formulator to join our R&D team in Galway.
This is a key role in the research and development area reporting to the R&D Manager, ensuring high standards of R&D formulations at all times. This includes the developing and scale-up of solid dosage and liquid dosage and semi-solid/oral paste formulations for the European and global markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the responsibility of formulation development and all related project activities.
- Develop commercially viable formulations and processes for solid, liquid and semi-solid/oral paste dosage forms.
- Demonstrate initiative in idea generation, experimental design and write reports with minimal consultation.
- Prepare reports and technical data for regulatory submissions
- Prepare batch documentation for GMP pilot batch manufacture and process validation
- Comply with all aspects of cGMP, safety and environmental regulations and company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by R&D Manager
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a scientific Bachelor's degree (Chemistry / Pharmacy) and a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in the development of solid and liquid dosage form process development and scale up is essential for this role.
- Proven experience in the formulation of oral solid dosage forms, liquids and semi-solid products.
- A thorough knowledge of GMP and ICH fundamentals
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales