R&D Program Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$130000 - US$160000 per annum + competitive
- Location Plymouth, Minnesota
- Sectors R&D, R+D/Project Management
A top tier global medical device company located in Plymouth, MN is currently seeking a R&D Program Manager to join their team.
Day to day:
Brings product from concept through defining, developing and designing Medical Devices, owns efforts in developing solutions to product design. Able to multitask and run multiple projects meeting customer commitments while anticipating customer needs. Effectively communicate to all levels of management and production personnel. Prioritize tasks based on direction given by management to ensure all project deliverables are completed successfully.
- Define and recommend a program team and gain approval from management for team member support.
- Create an environment where team members feel free to speak and know that their concerns will be addressed.
- Able to gain consensus and agreement (buy-in) from the team and management to support decisions.
- Make decisions and adjustments to program/project direction, schedule, and resource allocation based upon data and facts obtained from the program team.
- Provide positive feedback to team members for a job well done, and offers suggestions to improve when appropriate.
- Understand and follow the new product development design control system.
- Define and develop a program/project plan, schedule, resource requirements, hazard analysis, cost estimates, and other required documents with the core team.
- Work with cross functional team to establish comprehensive design inputs and requirements sets. Work with marketing to establish required voice of customer evidence.
- Manage the program's progress towards established goals and identifies and communicates risks that may affect the expected outcome.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Scientific Field
- 10 years of medical device experience
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to follow a phase gate process
- Ability to interact with stakeholders, upper management and crossfunctional groups
- PMP certification is preferred
- Experience with Capital Equipment is preferred
Interviews are happening this week so if interested please apply.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.