R&D Test Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary US$35 - US$45 per hour + Benefits, 401k
- Location Warsaw, Indiana
- Sectors Application Engineering , Mechanical, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
Do you have a strong Mechanical Test background? Are you interested in changing careers to work in the Medical Device? A client in Indiana is looking to add a Test Engineer to their Product Development group.
- This person will be responsible for attending meetings to discuss overall test needs
- Responsible for performing physical tests in the test lab.
- Performing Test Method Validations
- Overall planning/tracking V&V tests
- Creating/design fixtures and if there are any instruments or additional things outside robots are needed
- Various amount of testing to show the user needs are being met
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Hands on testing experience is a must have
- Experience with MTS machines
- Strong technical writing experience is a must
- Great communicator and team player
If you are interested in the job details below, please apply as soon as possible. The Manager will be starting the first round interviews this week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.