- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore
- Sectors Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs Manager (APAC)
Real Staffing is currently looking for an RA Manager to join one of our Global Pharma MNC clients in Singapore and will be responsible in regulatory management across the region. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the regional regulatory team in a fast-paced environment.
Duration: 4-Month contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Close coordination with the RA HO (hub) and Country RA Head/Distributor, RA Consultant in APAC
- Provide regulatory advise/strategy for any RA hurdle within the local FDA and local RA person
- Provide support to Key Stake holder for any Regulatory needs such as Tender documents
- Submit Registration dossier (new/renewal/variation) in H.S.A for Singapore filing
- Supports QA issue by coordinating to local affiliates and Site QA
- Supports PV report within APAC region
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or any related filed
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in regional Regulatory Affairs
- Regional regulatory experience including knowledge of CTA's and NDA submission processes and product life cycle management activities.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can apply through the link provided or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017