Regional Marketing Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary S$15000 - S$22000 per month + competitive
- Location Singapore River, Singapore
- Sectors Sales & Marketing
Are you interested to work for an innovative, creative and multinational medical device company? Do you want to be actively involved in the growth of their business in Asia?
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager
Leading one of the business divisions for a global medical devices MNC for the Singapore market, the Marketing Manager will be leading the region to hit revenue and profit targets for the business.
- Promote and develop product launches in the region, locally implemented following global guidelines ( from pre-launch to post launch tracking)
- Define, Manage and develop the local product varieties to support therapy area focus.
- Collect support to achieve alignment with global and APAC marketing function stakeholders with regards to Southeast Asia opportunities, in order to gain support and resources to develop the business growing sales and profitability.
- Deliver quality product and clinical education to the local market as well as the distributor sales team.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in sales and marketing in the health care industry.
- University degree in marketing, business or equivalent.
- Define and deploy APAC marketing strategy & programs, in line with global and APAC strategy, in order to maximize sales and profitability.
If this sounds like a challenge you'd be keen to take up, please reach out to discuss the opportunity in more detail:
MOM Registration Number: 16S8216
P: +65 6871 4700
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017