REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Type Permanent
- Location Berkshire, England
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Real Staffing have exclusively partnered with a leading Global pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire who are looking to bring on an established Regularly Affairs Manager to work within their team.
This position is responsible for providing guidance for, and management of regulatory activities related within health authorities and local government regulation Globally.
The ideal post-holder will need:
- Support regional management and commercial team and assist Senior Regulatory Manager, Region North, to manage local regulatory professionals to obtain and maintain all necessary pharmaceutical Marketing Authorisations (MA), price agreements and appropriate licenses/authorisations.
- To ensure approvals in compliance with individual health authority and local government regulations.
- Interface with local government agencies and industry associations to assess the impact and implementation of required company compliance with all regulations, laws and industry policies that affect the ingredients, packaging, clinical, marketing, advertising, labelling and production of our products.
- Represent company interests with local government agencies, industry associations and/or other organisations for the purpose of negotiating legislation, regulations and/or guidelines that do not impose excessive or unfair burdens on our industry or products.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/Biology/ Pharmacology or other science-related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 year's in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs is required.
- Experience of leading and managing regional projects.
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to holding first stage interviews over the next couple of weeks. For further information please contact Neelam McCullagh at Real Staffing or apply directly to this advertisement.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals, so if you know of anyone who could be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales