Regulatory Affairs Manager (US Market)
- Type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Regulatory Affairs
Are you a Regulatory Affairs Manager (US Market) interested in joining a leading Veterinary Pharmaceutical group with a presence in over 80 countries? This company, which is now one of Ireland's leading wholesalers, is preparing to expand in to new markets to include the US. Do you have 5+ year's experience in FDA markets? Do you want to lead and advise on the development of regulatory strategies for new & existing products for the US market? Then this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Day to Day:
As Regulatory Affairs Manager (US Market), based in Galway, you will:
- Develop and execute regulatory strategies
- Compile and submit regulatory dossiers to the FDA
- Compile registration dossiers for submission to EU and non-EU regulatory authorities
- Write expert reports for European MAs
- Artwork review and approval
- BSc in a Science related discipline
- 5+ years' experience in a FDA regulatory environment
Working as Regulatory Affairs Manager (US Market) of this Human and Veterinary Pharmaceutical Company you will get incredible opportunity to set up and lead the expansion project into US Markets. You will be based in a new and modern open plan office outside Galway, and will be welcomed in to a friendly work environment that prides itself on its family feel based. Don't miss out on the unique and exciting opportunity to develop your career as Regulatory Affairs Manager (US Market).
For immediate consideration, please apply below with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales