I am currently recruiting for a Class II Medical Device company in the Greater Twin Cities Area. This company is transitioning from a small to a Medium sized company and is in an exciting period. We are looking to add a Regulatory Affairs Manager to help provide Regulatory Strategy to support the growth.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will report to the Vice President of Regulatory Affairs. This person will be responsible for providing Regulatory support in order to improve manufacturing processes. This person will be responsible for submissions and registrations for domestic and international markets. This person should have a deep knowledge of Regulatory Affairs as well as Quality.
The available salary for this position is $140,000-$160,000
Please see the following Requirements:
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ Years of Regulatory Affairs Experience in Medical Devices
- Developing Regulatory Strategy for various product lines
- Directly interacting with Regulatory Agencies/Client Interfacing
- Authoring and Submitting Regulatory Documents, domestic and international
- Strong knowledge of the upcoming changes in Regulatory Affairs and Quality
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your updated resume and availability for a phone call.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.