Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Signal Hill, California
- Sectors Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Are you looking to advance your regulatory career at a rapidly growing device company in South Central LA?
I am exclusively working with a class II device company in Long Beach that is actively looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist that is familiar with the MDR transition and able to help lead the transition for the organization.
Applicants must have:
- Experience with MDR gap analysis and/or 510(k)/international submissions
- >2 years of Regulatory experience in the medical device industry
- A collaborative, team oriented mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
While this opportunity offers
- A competitive base salary with fantastic benefits
- A high visibility role leading the MDR transition
If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply as I will be contacting top applicants to schedule phone screenings
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.