Regulatory CMC Manager (Biologics)
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location New Jersey, USA
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Title: Regulatory CMC Manager (Biologics)
Location: New Jersey (Onsite)
Duration: 1 Year (extendable)
Rate: To be discussed…
The Regulatory CMC Manager will assist the Regulatory-CMC Biologics team with projects to support department goals and objectives.
Job Responsibilities require the following skills:
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently on routine assignments with daily check-ins and to work cooperatively with senior staff providing key assistance on complex assignment.
- Computer experience must include familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Support Regulatory CMC Biologics & Cell Therapy group in the preparation of submissions. These submissions include briefing books, IND/CTA, BLA, MAA and global biologic applications.
- Must have 5-7 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in manufacturing, pharmaceutical development or QA
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Biologic/Cell Therapy Regulatory CMC experience, including the preparation of Biologic/Cell Therapy CMC dossiers
- At least a Bachelor Degree required. Master's Degree or PhD preferred
- Experience with Biologic CMC regulatory documents (MAA, BLA, supplements, meeting requests and briefing books responses and IND/CTAs)
- Experience with CMC regulations for biological compounds
- Experience with Gene/Cell/CAR T Cell therapy CMC regulations
- Practical knowledge of FDA, EMEA, Canadian and ICH guidelines.
- Practical knowledge of rest of world post approval guidelines
- Have a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Expertise in the drug development process and post approval activities
- Ability to work on complex projects and within cross-functional teams
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.