Regulatory Compliance Director
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Japan, Japan
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
Amazing Regulatory Compliance Director job opportunity ideal for an ambitious Compliance or QA Director / Sr. Manager, who is looking for an opportunity to broaden his/her skills at Pharmaceutical Company.
As Regulatory Compliance Director you will serve as a key advisor and support for critical compliance activities as necessary
Serve as a key advisor and support for critical compliance activities as necessary, including due
diligence, integrations, regulatory agency interactions, regulatory inspections, inspection
readiness (including mock inspections), recovery/remediation, Quality System and Compliance
Analysis, special investigations, critical new product strategies, and independent oversight of
Internal Audit programs.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package and bonus system
- Generous Long Team Incentive Program (Stocks)
- Being able to work with very innovative and famous products and the best people in the industry
- Flex time and work-live balance
- Great Benefit system
- Career plan : Global opportunities
- 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and/or Compliance, in Japan is required.
- 10 years of experience performing GxP, GMP audits / support of pharmaceutical, consumer or medical devices manufacturing sites in Japan is required.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry/Sector is required. Additional working experience in Medical Device or Consumer Industry/Sector is an advantage.
Are you ready for a new adventure as a Regulatory Compliance Director at one of the 10 biggest Pharma companies in the world?
Please kindly apply or call Monika Ambroziak (03 4520 4041)
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja