- Type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$45 per hour
- Location Summit, New Jersey
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
A highly successful biopharmaceutical corporation located in New Jersey is seeking to hire a Research Associate for a 12-month contract. This candidate will be part of the formulation development team with emphasis on in house lab & pilot scale development of the formulation and process for oral and parenteral drug product development of small molecule candidates.
The Research Associate will be responsible for: 1) hands-on laboratory work such as solubility, stability, formulation development, solid state characterization, to support pharmaceutical development of oral and parenteral small molecules. 2) Formulation development including vehicle screening, small scale screening for amorhpous solid dispersion or nanosuspensions. 3) Characterization work including HPLC, XRD, TGA, DSC, and DLS. 4) Conduct summary research reports and will participate in the departmental meeting and present on their work on a regular basis.
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Summit, New Jersey
Compensation: $40-45 per hour
- Education: B.S., M.S. or PhD in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry of Material Science.
- 0-5 years of experience is required (must have a PhD if coming in with 0-years of experience) with small molecule drug product development.
- Must have a desire to be part of a drug product development team responsible for oral solid dose formulation and parenteral formulation and process development from bench to pilot scale.
- Must be an independent thinker and a problem solver
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills are required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.