Research Associate Scientific II
- Type Contract
- Salary US$22 - US$26 per hour
- Location Round Lake, Illinois
- Sectors R&D, Quality Assurance (QA), R&D
Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with a company that fosters innovation? My client is a progressive pharmaceutical and Medical Device Company in the Greater Chicago Area that is looking for a Research Associate Scientific. This role will be structured as a 11 month contract, paying $22 to $26 per hour based on previous job experience.
The day-to-day responsibilities for the Research Associate Scientific will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop analytical plans for new product development and sustaining product projects.
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant QSR and other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- BS in relevant Science field; preferably Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science
- Analytical Chemistry Experience; (GC,LC with MS and without)
- GLP/GMP Laboratory Experience
- Elemental Impurities, Extractables, and Leachables
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.