Research Associate - Upstream Process Development
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Mountain View, California
- Sectors R&D
Real Staffing is looking for a Research Associate for a Upstream Process Development group in Mountain View for a 12 month contract-to-hire.
- 2-3 years lab work is essential
- Cell lines experience is essential
- Aseptic cell culture is essential
- ELISA experience is a plus
- Chromatography/HPLC is a plus
- BS/BA or higher degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-engineering background
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
If you are interested in this role, please respond with an updated resume (in word format) and let me know a couple of times I can best reach you next week.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.