Risk Manager/Cyber Security
- Type Contract
- Salary £550 - £600 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Technical and Quality Assurance
A global financial services within payments is looking for a 3rd Party Specialist to join the risk and compliance team to perform the due diligence process. The client has hundreds of suppliers, therefore looking for a skilled candidate to join and help with the management.
The primary goal is to be an active member of an efficient 3rd Party due diligence and risk management process for the EU.
- Significant information security experience in a relevant industry
- Reporting to the EU and Global risk committees as required
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team who run the overall Supplier Due Diligence process as well as other key business stakeholder groups
- Experience in 3rd Party risk management and supplier due diligence
- Good knowledge of compliance standards, frameworks and assurance (i.e. ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, GDPR, SSAE16 SOC1/2, ISAE3402)
- Sound knowledge and experience of information security related technologies and practices
This is a 3 month contract and paying up to £600 p.d.
Please apply and I will give you a call to discuss the finer details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales