- Type Contract
- Salary £200 - £300 per day + Negotiable
- Location North West England, England
- Sectors Healthcare & NHS
Interim Safgeuarding Advisor (Learnin Disabilities & Mental Health)
I'm currently working with an NHS client who have struggled to recruit into a substantive Safeguarding Support role and are now in need of interim cover in the position.
The Safeguarding team have recently Mental Health added to their portfolio having already supported with Learning Disabilities. Due to this, they are in need of a experienced professional who has experience within Learning Disabilities and Mental health settings.
Title: Interim Safeguarding Advisor
Location: North West
Length: 3-6 Months
Hours P/w: 22.5 - 37.5 Considered
- Nursing Experience
- Learning Disabilities Experience
- Mental Health Experience
- Knowledge around Learning Disabilities Improvement Standards
- Knowledge around Inclusion and Restraint
- Experience educating staff members around Learning Disabilities and Mental Health standards
Please get in touch for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales