Sales and Marketing Project Manager- Medical Devices
- Type Contract
- Location England, England
- Sectors Project management
My client is looking for an experienced Project manager who can speak fluent German, with Medical device experience in a sales and marketing setting to help with a large 18 month project.
Full remote working with some international travel; mainly to Germany and expenses paid.
The project is based on re-branding of their products due to a company merge.
- Manage and facilitate projects and programs as they deliver change to the organisation at a local level to ensure change is controlled, aligned with corporate strategy and delivered within the time, cost and quality parameters set out in the business case.
- Ensure project team compliance with applicable company guidelines and documentation requirements.
- Maintain project management methodology documentation and training resources.
- Train, coach and mentor the project actors in methodologies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Complete quality reviews, risk reviews and independent project health checks.
- Directly create, or support the creation of, as well as maintaining the project documentation that will be used throughout the change lifecycle to ensure performance monitoring and alignment with corporate strategy and business objectives:
Project Initiation Document which include the:
- Business Case
- Project Risk and Issues Log
- Project Plan
- Communication Strategy with Plan - internal and external
- Project End Report
- Liaise with central team to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by related projects.
- Liaise with external suppliers or account managers.
- Lead and motivate the project team.
- Ensure the behavioural expectations of team members are established.
- Manage the information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the project.
- Manage the production of the required project outputs, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Establish and manage the project's procedures - risk management, communication, issues and change control.
- Establish and manage the project controls - monitoring and reporting.
- Authorise work stream stages in the project.
- Advise the Project Board of any deviations from the plan.
- Report to central PMO organization and adhere to global processes
- Activity engage in process improvement activities within the Project Management Office:
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Provide training to required project participants in the methodology.
You must have;
- Experience as a Project or programme manager
- Medical device experience
- Sales and marketing background/setting
- Fluent German
- IVD experience
- Rebranding or branding experience
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales