- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location San Diego, California
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Join my Client's enthusiastic and collaborative programming team and contribute to the overall success of their immuno-oncology programs. The Contractor will provide statistical programming technical leadership and support to team members. This is a minimum 6 month contract in San Diego with the option to work remotely a few days per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development, implementation and evaluation of statistical programming standards and processes
- Production of selected project related Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF)
- Advanced statistical programming
- Development of macros
- Oversees CROs for the statistical programming deliverables
- Provides statistical programming expertise to the project team and study team(s)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's of Master's degree in a related field
- Knowledge in clinical trials and drug development
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Familiar with CDISC standards
- Strong communications skills
- Oncology experience is a plus
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.