A market leading organisation specialising in a Digital Platform to promote HCP engagement across Life Science Organisations is currently looking to recruit a new Scientific Services Director. As this is a newly created role which has been created to ensure science is at the heart of the of the service offering this role will progress to become a full board member.
The Scientific Services Director will hold overall responsibility for the scientific direction of the business, including how the platform evolves scientifically and commercially, as well as how future efforts will maximise a competitor advantage. The overall objective is to maintain and evolve scientific credibility and capability helping the team deliver the mission, vision, values and business strategy.
This position will suit anyone who comes from a senior content creation background, preferably with a Med Comms background who is looking to gain a senior leadership position to oversee the behavioural change of a new direction with the company.
Key Elements of the role:
- Setting the scientific strategy of future direction, resources required, skills required and time lines
- Overall management of the content creation team ensuring that existing talents are harnessed and utilised and everyone has a clear path for personal development
- Ensure that sufficient resource is available for the delivery of projects and develop a clear resourcing plan for future hires
- Provide final approval for client content developed within the team as well as offering clear guidance to aid the development of the team
- Help develop proposals in collaboration with other members of the team and represent the scientific services team at client pitches/proposals
- Evolving how content is created in the context of user engagement, optimising how we create content to ensure it has the highest level of impact for our users and our clients
- Working with the team to Identify how we evolve our product offering to ensure that our users have the best possible educational journey on our platform
- Support the client service and business development team to create exciting, innovative and engaging solutions for our clients that can deliver against their key objectives
- Set and maintain budget requirements for the scientific team agreeing it with the Group Finance Director and the wider board
The organisation has had outstanding investment and with results driven outcomes it is set for further growth and diversification of their offering. The organisation is based in Kent and offers an alternative working environment to the overpopulated city work environment.
The company is looking to offer a salary of £80k plus benefits as well as future remuneration linked to the board level promotion. If you are interested in the opportunity and would be keen to know more please call me on 0207 758 7311.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales