- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Boxmeer, North Brabant
- Sectors R&D
The position is located in Boxmeer, The Netherlands and will report to one of the Project Leaders of the team. The department has global responsibility for the development of new vaccines for large and small ruminants with a primary focus on cattle.
Your key responsibilities comprise:
* Design, develop and validate qualitative and quantitative PCR assay for viruses, bacteria and/or parasite including multiplex PCRs.
* In collaboration with other team members plan, perform and analyze experiments.
* Prepare materials in order to be available for future testing.
* Ensure good communication with other departments such as Discovery & Technology or Regulatory Affairs.
* Work in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Safety Health and Environment (SHE) requirements.
* A Bachelor degree (HLO) or Master degree.
* Practical experience and in-depth theoretical knowledge in development and validation of (quantitative) PCR assays.
* An adequate level of English (written and spoken) is necessary.
* Good communication and documentation skills.
* Excellent team player.
* Affinity with animal health and vaccine development.
Are you the new Scientist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com