- Type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking & Finance
A Tier 1 Banking Client is hiring a Senior BA to be part of the e-Commerce team which is responsible for the delivery of new services and enhancements on the online security client Portal.
You will be working with Business Stakeholders, Design Consultants & IT to deliver innovative, and client focussed online tools.
The e-Commerce platform provides cross product, global coverage of security services including Global Custody, Sub-Custody, Fund Services, Transfer Agency and Fund Performance Measurement.
- Experience of Treasury Services with an in depth knowledge of how cash and payments transactions are processed within the Securities Services business
- Particular experience of Trade/Instruction Capture (Direct Entry & File Upload) functions, as well as Fund of Hedge Fund, Investment Accounting and Performance data models and services would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT, in particular MT103, MT202, MT210, MT304 message types.
- Understanding of Payments Transparency regulations and how they are applied within the Custody space
This is a 6 month initial contract with scope to go beyond!
If you are interested in this role please apply and I will be in touch with the finer details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales