Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Clinical Research
A leading clinical stage bio pharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionising the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body's potent anti-viral immune response to recognise and combat cancer cells.
1) Develop internal CDM guidelines and quality processes to ensure final databases are sound.
2) Set KPIs and drive performance within the department.
3) Provide oversight and participate in study set-up and initiation procedures such as CRF design, database design.
4) Perform review of clinical trial protocols.
5) Oversee all CDM activities performed by CROs, from study start-up, through database lock
6) Manage the incorporation of external data sets and final production of data sets for regulatory submission
7) Summarize data to reflect progress of clinical trials and quality of data and sites on periodic and as required.
8) Participate in other activities and meetings to support the clinical trial team.
9) Represent CDM and effectively communicate requirements, strategy, timelines, and deliverable at internal cross functional team meetings and meetings with external vendors.
1) BSc or Masters degree in scientific, biological, statistical, computer science, or related field
2) At least 10 years of clinical trial data management experience
3) Working knowledge of Electronic data capture
4) Proficient in Microsoft office tools
5) Experience in industry-sponsored oncology trials an added advantage
The company is an innovative and passionate about their product with good work-life balance and attractive re numeration and benefits. In addition to that, they recognise talents, and foster a performance-oriented culture that encourages achievement through collaboration and innovation.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017