Senior Data Scientist - Digital Health - PHD
- Type Permanent
- Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + Stock, Bonus
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Sectors Digital Health , Data Analytics, Mobile App Development
Senior Data Scientist
We are currently working with one of the most cutting edge Digital Health / Biotech companies in the market. A business building a number of products within artificial intelligence using Machine Learning. They have recently acquired exclusive access to a number of highly sought after data sets, partnering with several leading academic institutions.
Recently going through a very successful IPO, they are now looking to start off a large growth phase, needing professionals to support the company's product portfolio build & expansion.
The immediate area needing to be built is the data science function. The business is looking for the best talent in the market, and is searching for the following;
Senior Data Scientist -
An academic with a PHD who has had 3+ years PostDoc or industry experience. A background within a quantitative field will be ideal, either a statistics, biostatistics, physic, mathematics, biology or Computer Science research background would be an ideal - or something similar.
- Expertise with the analysis of clinical data and the support of projects within Life Sciences
- Advanced knowledge of data science, machine learning and visualisation.
- Proficiency with programming and scripting languages (R/Python) and database (SQL)
- Experience in any of these fields is a plus: Medical Imaging, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Non-SQL databases, clinical trials, Digital Health.
- Performing robust data analysis and communicating results with sophisticated visualisation methods
- Creating and implementing machine learning algorithms and assessing their effectiveness through solid validation workflows
The business uses proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The roles are research based with copious potential for professional growth, support towards the business goal and ongoing contribution to the development of healthcare by working in a stimulating environment.
The positions will be based in Oxford.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales