Senior Electrical Engineer
Are you interested in working for a small start-up company that are close to product launch? They have exciting growth plans too so plenty of opportunity for career development and stock options available too.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Apply electrical and electronics engineering knowledge to the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
- Assemble and test a real-time capable system platform for product control and testing.
- Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
- Effectively communicate project status with management and the team.
- Create procedures for implementation and testing of system.
- Participate in electronics development for the pilot and later stage production of the system.
In order to be successful in applying for the role the Senior Electrical Engineer will be/have:
- BS, MS, or PhD in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience in electrical / electronic design in health care or other highly regulated industries such as automotive.
- Must have gone through at least one new product development cycle.
- Experience with designing electronic to comply with EMI/EMC and safety regulatory certifications
- Experience in EMI noise reduction techniques/countermeasures at both PCBA level and system level.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017