- Type Permanent
- Salary Bonus
- Location Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors R&D
Role: Senior Engineer
Location: Athlone, Westmeath
Benefits: Salary, Pension, Healthcare and yearly bonus. Company sports clubs, social committee and organised events.
My client is a global provider of Medical technologies designed to improve the quality and health of people's lives. A well-known brand they with two sites in Ireland their development is to support the needs of the marketplace. One of their key company attributes is to listen to their customers and employees ensuring that their needs are met and have a happy and exciting place of business.
Lead and co-ordinate research and development efforts for new and next level technologies in an effort to develop next generation products and processes.
- Engineering lead for research and development activities putting people the focus.
- Identify and develop new technologies for product improvement.
- Develop the running protocol for validation, manufacturing, design, assembly, packaging and sterilization.
- Serve as a mentor for engineering personnel.
- Document all new ideas for products and processes.
- Support regulatory submissions.
- Continue to make advanced engineering at the company fun.
- 4/5 years plus working in the Medical Device industry with most of that time in and R&D function.
- Bachelor degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or related fields.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Interface with purchasing, marketing and vendors.
- Work with customers and clinicians to understand their needs.
- Represent the Engineering department at hospitals, meet ups and seminars.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role forward me your CV or call 01 888 3477.
Looking forward to working with you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales