Senior International Outcomes Manager
- Type Permanent
- Location Berkshire, England
- Sectors Health Economics
Due to expansion my client, a Global SME Pharmaceutical company are looking to hire a Senior Internal Outcomes Manager. This is an office based role with 20% travel requirements and currently exclusively available with Real Staffing.
The purpose of the role is to lead the generation of high quality health outcomes research to demonstrate epidemiology, the burden of disease, and clinical value.
* Lead design, implementation and delivery of compelling health outcomes research studies that demonstrate epidemiology, burden of disease and benefit using patient-reported outcome measures
* Ensure collaboration with Affiliates and external vendors to generate evidence
* Develop strong positive external relationships with researchers, opinion leaders and academia
* Present research including dissemination across the company, Affiliates and scientific meetings
* Knowledge in multiple designs of health outcomes studies, development of study protocols, implementation and analysis of studies
* Extensive experience and track record in health outcomes research in the pharmaceutical industry
* Preferred qualification at Masters or PhD in health outcomes research
* Project management expert
Please get in contact if you believe this role could be of interest.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales