Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$99000 - US$160000 per annum + competitive
- Location Cary, Illinois
- Sectors Regulatory Affairs
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs for a R&D team. This Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs will report to the Director of Regulatory Affairs. This person will not have direct reports immediately but will help grow the team. They should have people management experience as they will be sitting on the Cross-Functional R&D team on a day-to-day basis.
The Senior Manager of Regulatory affairs will be responsible for creating Regulatory Strategy within the R&D team. This person should have a deep knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, preferably with Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals. The Senior Manager should have a strong technical background with product development teams and able to clearly communicate to the members of the team.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for creating the Regulatory Strategy for the future of this group. It is an exciting time for this company and it will allow this person to learn many different aspects of Regulatory.
The Salary Range for this Positions is $130,000-$160,000 with potential bonus
Please Read the Following Requirements and Expectations:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Life Sciences is acceptable
- Advanced Degree in RA/QA preferred
- 8+ years of Regulatory Experience in Medical Device/Pharma/Cosmetics
- Technical experience with New Product Development
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to assess Risk and Deliver Regulatory suggestions
- Strong Understanding of FDA Requirements, EU Preferred as well
- Problem Solving and proactive mentality
If you are interested in this role please email your resume to Brandon Johnson with Real Staffing. The interview process will begin next week.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.