The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively more responsible professional experience in product marketing. In-depth knowledge of the new product launch planning and execution.
- Knowledge of product development process and execution across multiple functions, including operations, R&D (both product development and clinical claims development), Regulatory and Medical Affairs, Compliance and Legal, customer service, and education.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams against time lines.
- Excellent track record of success, working with minimal supervision to meet project objectives and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
Preferred Skills/Qualification The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Experience in the aesthetic industry marketing to plastic surgeons and dermatologists in the medical device health care or aesthetic space or FMCG industry is a plus
This position will provide you the opportunity to manage and grow the marketing team and be part of a business at growth stage, offering visibility amongst the senior leadership team at a global level.
If you are interested in the above position and believe you possess the right qualifications, please contact Dinah Yazid (R1877197) from Real Staffing Group at +65 6871 4700.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017