Real Staffing has partnered with leading global pharmaceutical organisation, that specialises in oncology and rare diseases.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is no in need if a Senior QA Consultant for 12 months.
- Ensure the day to day QA activities of the site complies with GMP
- QMS management/maintenance - CAPAs, deviation, change controls and non-conformance
- Support continuous improvement processes
- Write and review documentation
- To work closely with third party suppliers
The ideal consultant will need:
- BSc or equivalent in a life-sciences subject
- Proven experience managing/maintaining a QMS and ensuring compliance to GMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills to advise and guide junior QA staff and other departments on QA related issues
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales