A global Pharmaceutical Company, based in Dublin are actively seeking Senior Quality Specialist to join their exciting and growing team.
The Senior QA Specialist will lead a team that consists of several Quality personnel and support the manager/deputy manager with:
- Assigning, coordinating and reviewing of performance for day-to-day tasks
- Determines priorities, timetables and assigns resources and tasks and is accountable for results
- Preparation of the regular reports regarding the assigned tasks/procedures progress
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with dept. requirements
- Assessing the team training needs and preparing the training programmes while minimising cost and downtime
- Participation in process improvement projects providing direct QA support throughout project execution.
- Establishment and Maintenance of Training System, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for PQR Sub-section approval.
- PQR Schedule compliance.
- Change Control Management.
- Closure of Deviations and CAPA.
- Minimum 8 years Pharmaceutical experience.
- Quality Management system support.
- This role will require a proven track record in Quality and Team Supervision
- Exposure to International Pharmaceutical Practices and Requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in science is preferred.
- Experience in dealing with Regulatory compliance.
You will be working with an extensive portfolio of products. It is a fast paced and busy environment with huge learning prospects. You will be a part of a diverse team that has grown massively over the last 5 years and has plans for further expansion. This is an opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge and experience working with a large team on a global level.
If you interested in the above position please get in contact ASAP and we can discuss you application in more detail.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales