Senior Quality Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$36 per hour + health benefits
- Location Skokie, Illinois
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
Quality Operations Analyst (Senior)
6 month contract to hire
$30-$35 per hour / $62K-$72K salary
2nd shift (3PM-11:30PM)
- Primary Quality Operations Support of Audits or Inspections
- Primary Responsibility for the Training and Development of Quality Operations Analysts
- Primary Responsibility for the scheduling of Oversight Activities and ensuring appropriate adherence to published schedules
- Processing of Deviations, Complaints, CAPAs and Change Control processes under adherence to the relevant due dates, using the appropriate Quality Management Tool
- Conduct, coordinate and write Root Cause Investigations
- Collaborates and supports in defining procedures with regard to cGMP production
- Responsible for creation, review and approval of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for review and approval of executed batch records
- Responsible for Media Fill Observations, Documentation and Reports
- Bachelor's degree in an applied science or engineering field or the equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 3+ years of Manufacturing Experience
- Aseptic Manufacturing is much preferred
- Knowledge of Quality Systems.
- Experience implementing QMS
- Knowledge of Regulatory Bodies & Associated Requirements.
This person will be required to work 8AM-5PM CT for the first 6 months of training.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.