Senior Quality Design Assurance Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Libertyville, Illinois
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
A Chicagoland Medical Device client is hiring for a Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer to join their team.
As a Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer you will step into a immediate leadership role where you will lead and mentor junior engineers.
Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer, responsibilities:
- Guiding teams in the application of Design Control
- Validation of new products and major changes to products and processes
- Mentor and train others on the principles and practices of Quality Engineering
- Participate in internal, supplier, and external regulatory agency audits and inspections as needed
The Ideal Candidates will have the following requirements:
- 8+ years experience
- Bachelors of Science or higher in Engineering or Physical Science
- Project management, development, design control, and risk management ISO 14971 medical device experience
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer will have a leadership role within the Quality Assurance department and will be able to lead cross functional projects.
Generous and extremely attractive benefits and compensation package.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.