Senior Quality Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA)
Have you had success running a complaints team? Are you interested in cross-functional collaboration with manufacturing and continuous improvement? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a global medical device company, is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their organization to revamp their customer complaints program. This individual will be join a cohesive working environment with an organization that has projected a 13% growth this year.
Among others, this Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead a cross-functional team around external complaints
- Interact and consult with customers directly around complaints feedback
- Administrate SOP and work instructions
To qualify for this position, this Senior Quality Engineer will need:
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years in quality engineering
- Experience in customer complaints, NC/CAPA and supplier quality
There is never a better time to join as this is a new growth position, in a highly visible role. This Senior Quality Engineer will have the opportunity to lead cross functionally.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.