Senior Quality Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
My client are ranked in the top 10 global companies in the medical device outsourcing industry. They specialize in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive delivery and access devices for a range of therapies, and their customers include the world's leading medical device companies. Their headquarters are in Galway but they have a global operational footprint with facilities in the US, South America, Europe and Asia. As they are a huge multinational company, the opportunities are endless when it comes to career progression and internal training to upskill.
The Senior Quality Engineer is a member of the Operations Quality group. It is a challenging but rewarding role which has minimum supervision. You will pursue continuous improvement and ensure compliance to the Quality System.
Some of the key duties include:
- Investigation of root cause and following through on corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Establishing and maintaining FMEAs
- Preparing and updating Operations procedures
- Quality planning and New Product Introduction from a quality perspective
- Supporting projects and initiatives
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Degree in Quality/ Science/ Engineering
- 5+ years industry experience in medical device manufacturing/ pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer
- EU passport/ work permit for Ireland
If you feel like this is the perfect role for you, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales