Senior Quality Professional
- Type Permanent
- Location Longford, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices
Why should I apply for Senior Quality Professional?
My client are a healthcare company in Longford, specialising in diagnostics. An opening has come up for a Senior Quality Professional on a permanent basis. My client have a presence in locations all over Ireland and are one of the most reputable companies in their field.
Their diagnostic testing is in areas such as infectious disease, cancer, thyroid and cardiovascular diseases. You will be working with products that truly change the lives of their patients.
As Senior Quality Professional, you will conduct quality-related activities to deliver consistent, high quality documents, services, products and processes, which adds value to the business. You will be paid a competitive salary and benefits package for this role.
What will I be doing as Senior Quality Professional?
Based in my client's Longford site, your major responsibilities will include:
- Project Management - you will ensure that solutions are compliant, innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives
- You will guide and trains other Professionals and Technicians
- Quality System Compliance - You will demonstrate good, general understanding of the standards and regulatory bodies that regulate the industry. You will maintains the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Risk Management - you will ensure evaluation of product safety and efficacy and elevation of risk-based issues. You will also create and review risk management documentation to reduce or eliminate risk.
- Problem Solving: You will need little detailed or general direction.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliant documentation in area of responsibility.
- You will carry out tasks with little management oversight.
What do I need to apply for Senior Quality Professional?
You are required to have a Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering. You will need at least 5 years work experience in Quality or related field experience. Experience in the Healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals, medical devices or diagnostics) is needed. Has a history of completing successful projects and driving positive compliance outcomes.
Less experience may be required if you possess a Masters or PhD.
You will need a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport for consideration.
Interested in this opportunity in Longford? Don't hesitate in applying! Please include any queries about this position in your cover letter!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales