Senior Supplier Quality Engineer - medical device
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$90000 - US$105000 per annum + competitive
- Location Chicago
- Sectors Quality Assurance
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer needed for a medical device company in the Northern Chicago Suburbs. As The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for supplier evaluation, supplier CAPA program, incoming quality as well as managing any quality related issues with the associated suppliers.
The products are electro-mechanical devices, therefore the scope of supplier varies to include plastics, components, software, and cabling.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume. Salary ranges from $90,000-$105,000.
You need to be a US citizen or green card holder to be eligible as it is a permanent direct hire role.
- Manage external audits planning, execution and reporting for all suppliers.
- Develop and oversee supplier qualification program.
- Manage SCAR program.
- Drive continuous improvement projects with suppliers by analysing risk and providing support for process capabilities and validation including IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Manage supplier metrics and data.
- Lead material review board for non-conforming material management as well as investigating non-conforming material and incoming quality.
- Support internal Quality Engineering as related to any supplier quality issues and changes.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- 5 years quality engineer experience in the medical device industry including ISO 13485, ideally to include electro-mechanical devices
- 3+ years supplier quality experience
- Certified Quality Auditor
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.