One of Ireland's leading Pharmaceutical companies based in North Dublin are now looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join their expanding logistics team. The company have recently added to their product portfolio, giving the Senior Supply Planner the opportunity to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment.
The Senior Supply Planner will be responsible for effectively managing demand and supply for molecules for Global Markets and Global Supply Sites.
- Build constrained supply plans for the rolling 24 month tactical planning horizon to support the Global S&OP process
- Actively participate in the Global S&OP process and lead discussions on assigned supply chains and molecules
- Ensure that Global Supply Planning Key Performance Indicators are managed
- Responsible for Business critical molecules through end to end Supply Chain
Education & Experience:
- 4 years relevant supply chain manufacturing experience, ideally in pharma or other similar industries
- Qualification in a Business Related discipline or Supply Chain. APICS qualification preferable
- Previous SAP and or APS experience necessary
- Strong planning & analytical skills with attention to details
Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Call me on 01-8883477 for more details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales