Software Quality Assurance & Testing
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$80000 - US$120000 per annum + bonus, insurance, relocation
- Location Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Sectors Quality Assurance, R&D, Embedded Software, Software Testing , Application Engineering , Embedded Software
Software Quality Engineer opening in Kalamazoo Michigan. You will work on both embedded & application software. As the Software QE you will work closely with the development team for requirements & testing to manage the SDLC. You will be working on New Product Development.
The salary range is open as the role can be engineer or senior level, circa $75-120K + bonus, insurance & relocation
Developing software according to SDLC for planning, defining requirements, testing, and deployment.
Conducting research to understand user needs, data usage, systems flow, work processes, problem areas and bug reporting, and driving good code practices.
Provide engineering input to impact the design, coding and debugging of software in various coding languages including SOUP software.
Performs software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
Performs Software build, Maintenance, and change control. Maintains software configuration management in Perforce.
Lead project team through Software Defect Management in all phases of development.
Review and evaluate project documentation for compliance as well as sound technical competence to ensure we are delivering robust products.
Perform software risk analysis and develop risk control measures and test strategies to ensure safe and reliable products are launched to companies high quality standards.
- Minimum of 2 years software quality experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with writing and/or developing and/or execution of software testing
- Bachelors Degree
- Worked on formal software development processes & SDLC
You will need to be a US citizen or green card holders to apply.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.