Software Quality Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Lake Bluff, Illinois
- Sectors Engineering, Software Testing , Electronics, Test and Verification
My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Lake Bluff area, is seeking a Software Quality Engineer to join their team. This Software Quality Engineer position will be an 11 month contract and can pay between $45-$65 per hour based on prior experience.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you would be responsible for reviewing the SLC deliverables, e.g. change requests, user requirements, functional requirements, UAT summary report, validation testing, potential migration plans and certifications.
The most desirable candidates for the Software Quality Engineer position will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience working in the life sciences industry with a strong understanding of GxP
- 5-7 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, preferably in the Medical Device/Life Science industry, and in depth understanding of SLC/SDLC steps and processes.
- Experience in testing or executing validation protocols, reviewing/approving Software Life Cycle deliverables
- Experience REVIEWING and APPROVING SLC documentation (not only Validation Test Protocols which is the base skill, but also Change Requests, Project Plans, URS/FRS requirements, Trace Matrix, Certification summary report etc)
As a Software Quality Engineer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Ensure the documents meet documentation standards so they comply with GxP and other regulations.
- Ensure the tests meet the requirements and in the event a test fails draft incident reports
- Identify functional requirements and subsequent validation protocols
- Since they are doing Agile the requirements are in the form of user stories. This person needs to be able to get requirements out of user stories.
- Understand what needs to be documented from a functional requirement perspective, how it is tested and review an OQ (operational qualification).
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews pretty urgently, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.