Software Quality Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$75000 - US$120000 per annum + relocation, bonus, healthcare, 401K
- Location Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Sectors Quality Assurance, Embedded Software, Software Testing , Embedded Software , Test and Verification
Medical Device Company in Kalamazoo Michigan are currently seeking a Software Quality Engineer to join for a permanent direct hire role. This role can be at Engineer or Senior Engineer level depending on experience.
You will work on a variety of new products that have both embedded and application software associated to the medical devices.
As the Software Quality Engineer you will be partnering with the software design team to run formal software development processes and overall SDLC. You will work on requirements analysis for the various software programs.
The Quality Engineer is also responsible for writing test strategy, development test script and execution of the testing.
As you will be working in the medical device industry, all processes are routed through a quality management system, therefore you will need to have experience working a regulated environment such as medical device, pharmaceuticals, food, aerospace or automotive.
- Minimum of 2 years software quality experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with writing and/or developing and/or execution of software testing
- Bachelors Degree
- Worked on formal software development processes & SDLC
The salary range is open as the role can be engineer or senior level, circa $75-120K
You will need to be a US citizen or green card holder to apply.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.