Role: Solution Architect
Length: 3 Months
My client is looking for a Solution Architect, to join their expanding development team.
Working as part of their product and bid team, you will contribute to the production of clear and high-quality solutions.
This will include all parts of the systems engineering life cycle, including:
- Requirements clarification
- Analysis and decomposition
- Architectural and software design
- System integration and commissioning into live operations
- Interfacing with customers throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Contributes to the architectural design and implementation of technical solutions
- Works closely with project managers and stakeholders to ensure robust solutions are specified, designed and delivered
- Interfaces with customers throughout the life cycle of projects supporting the presentation of solutions and new ideas and helping technical and non-technical customer representatives
- Supports bids and proposals through the production of clear and high-quality solutions, descriptions and presentations
- Experience of complex software system architecture, design implementation and integration
- Experience in applying design methodologies using recognised tools and notation across complex software solutions
- Experience of analysing and developing solutions in a Control Room or Software Engineering
Rate: £400-425 per day
Length: 3 Months+
Please send across your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales